Accurate cutting with water
Accurate cutting with water For accurate cutting of all kinds of materials and of various thicknesses you can use the water cutting process. The accuracy of the water jet cutting process is 0,01 mm. You can get high quality contours thanks to the very thin water jet. With a pressure of 6200 bar the water cuts easily through almost any material.
You can cut soft materials, like paper, leather and plastic, as well as hard materials. For cutting hard materials abrasive needs to be added to the water jet. The abrasive is a kind of cutting sand with a very fine structure. If you add the abrasive it is possible to cut through steel with a thickness up to 150 mm.
- Exceptional cutting edge quality,
- The water jet is able to cut through various layers of material at once,
- Hardly any heat input in the material during cutting,
- Non-conductive as well as conductive materials can be cut,
- Hard or soft materials are no problem for the water jet,
- Up to 150 mm material thickness.