Fire and water can go together!
- Binding of dust out of smoke gasses thru the waterNoise reduction up to 80%
- Fast water levelling, irrespective of the table’s volume
- Easy cleaning possibilities
- No extra risk for oxidation. The water becomes oxygen free because of the cutting process
- Low investment because the exhausting system in not necessary anymore
- Less risk for damaging materials by using removable, angle mounted strips
The greatest result we have achieved is:
Besides a positive affect on the environment, we have also achieved an effect on the quality of the cut. By cutting under water, the cut is directly cooled down. This result is an increased accuracy (less risk for deforming) and materials like Harox keep their original characteristics because of less temperature changes. Even other processes like drilling become easier to realise because the materials are less hardened.