Signum - Better than the rest
Stako's Signum, with its high-quality lateral and longitudinal guides, is a good solution for fast, wide-ranging machines. The Signum is often equipped with several cutting heads and is suitable for both plasma and fibre laser cutting.
Due to a very precise V-guiding system mounted on the aluminium profiles, the machine offers maximum performance at all operating speeds and in all materials.
Modern technology, light weight (even with a cutting width of 4500 mm) and high-quality guidance make the Signum simply better than the rest.
- Construction work
- Steel production
- Yacht and Shipbuilding
- Wage-cutting companies
- Wind turbine production
- Robust composition, suitable for heavy loads
- High-quality V-guiding in both the transverse and longitudinal directions
- Plasma and fibre laser
- Versatile by using combined cutting processes
- Dry suction table and/or water table
- Multiple use of 3D cutting techniques
- Driven by AC servo motors
- High accuracy
- Separate careers
- Touchscreen CNC controller for user-friendly operation
- Various process options possible
- Stand-alone use