Stako BV was founded in 1986 by Wim Peters and, as befits a true family business, was taken over in 2007 by his son Markus Peters.
Stako BV started out in 1986 as a sevice provider for wellknown cutting machine suppliers. Because of the expertise and experience gained in this period, Stako developed and grew in the design and construction of cutting machines. The first Stako CNC cutting machine came out in 1989! This machine was very successful and Stako's reputation grew outside the Netherlands. In addition to the headquarters in Wijchen, an extra location was opened in 1994 in the Ruhr area in Germany. Stako has since been active outside the Benelux and until now has delivered machines all over the world.
Here are some developments over the years.
- 1989 development CNC controlled cutting machine oxyfuel with software
- 1998 development plasma cutting machine Magnum
- 2001 development pipe cutting machine in combination with
plate cutting machine
- 2001 development waterjet cutting machine
- 2002 development automatical bevel cutting
- 2005 development rotoplasma cutting for the Magnum
- 2006 commissioning particularly of Nestingsoftware StakoNest
- 2008 development de Omnium
- 2010 development, the pipe and profile cutting machine - Variprofile
- 2011 development Pantograph, Millingcenter and 3D Cutting
- 2013 development, Lateral, Tangential cutting